Pacific Complete Road Project NSW.
- 4500t onsite bridge works
- 31 employees onsite and 6 offsite at project peak
- Offsite prefab of columns, blade walls, abutments and headstocks.
- Shark Creek Bridge – prefab offsite 25 x 21m long Headstocks.
- Supply Coastal 65t rough terrain crane for steelfixing
- All welding and Lifting design supplied.
Detail of works
Project involved 28 bridges of various spans and designs.
The Shark Creek Bridge (BMD) was our largest bridge on the project at 26 spans.
Coastal Steelfixing Pre-fabed 25 x 21m headstocks in our Brisbane prefab facility.
Coastal coordinated the oversized delivery of cages to meet the transport restrictions and curfews in QLD and NSW.
When the cages arrived onsite, they were unloaded within minutes by the Coastal crane crew and installed into their final position.
Coastal had specialised lifting gear designed and manufactured for lifting the 21m Headstocks.
Another benefit of controlling prefab and site steelfixing with site cranage.
The Headstock turnaround time for steelfixing was reduced with less scaffolding, false work and access required.